Sunday, 29 December 2013

Job Centre Plus

I starting this blog post on November 2012 approximately q year before I posted it. 
Thank Jebus my life is vastly difference in nearly every way.

Just got got back from my weekly appointment with the job centre and I'm feeling mentally drained, I haven't been signing on for a long time, a month give or take a couple days. Looking at my appointment card, I've had 4 appointments -actually 5 including if you include my "meet and greet," it has dawned on me.

My advisers have not actually helped me in any way to to look for a job............................

Not one job has been brought to my attention with the words "apply for this". I'm not saying I shouldn't be looking for work independently that is something I do religiously everyday my job search methods is for another bog post.

Its just got me wondering what these job advisers are actually doing........................


No comments:

Post a Comment